Monday, January 23, 2012

What's Beside Your Bed?

LOL...I'm going to keep up with my memes.  I have 3 now...I can do this.  One on Monday, one on Sunday and one on Thursday.  So I'm posting this one a little early and sending Nanny my link.   I have a selkie thing going on since I read The Lure of Shapinsay and I remembered I have another selkie series I want to start!  Nanny runs a blog called Getting Naughty Between the Stacks and this is a link to the main post http://gnbstacks.blogspot.com/. So this is my.....


I'm changing things up. This is basically an adult book blogger version of What Are You Reading? But I want to let people who don't have blog to join in too. So I've added a step for those of you who'd like to join but don't want to actually link up. All you have to do is...
  • Post the banner {Optional}
  • Jot down what is currently on your night stand, What you're reading before bed, or You can just post your current read.
  • Then link up.
  • If you don't have a blog or don't want to link up but want to join in just post in the comments.
Ok Beside my Bed this week is:

He’s hot, he’s sexy, and he’s a seal!

For seven years, Cayden Clifton’s had to stay away from the woman he can’t forget. But now his banishment is over and he’s returning to claim Annabel Barton, if she’ll accept him for what he is… a Silkie.

Annabel has returned to Long Island Sound to close up her father’s home. The place holds nothing but bitter memories of a summer that changed her life forever. She lost the boy she loved and the use of her legs. The last person she wants or expects to see is Cayden. He walked away from her when he found out she was paralyzed, so what could he want with her now?


I love this cover.  The next book in the series is even hotter...if you can believe that!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nikki thanks for linking up. Looks like a good book, although I'm not big on silkies myself.

Disqus for Close Encounters with the NIght Kind

AddThis

Copyright Text